NTCIP, the National Transportation Communications for Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Protocol, is a family of Standards that define the functional control and communications profiles for electronic traffic control equipment.
NTCIP offers increased flexibility and choices for agencies operating transportation management systems. It removes barriers to interagency coordination and allows equipment of different types and manufacturers to be mixed on the same communications line. For these reasons, operating agencies will benefit from specifying NTCIP in the future purchases and upgrades, even if NTCIP is not used initially.
Comsight is committed to the development of cutting-edge LED display technologies, so we choose the difficult way and accept challenges once again. Comsight has started to develop NTCIP compliant control system independently and successfully made a debut of its first NTCIP compliant VMS LED display in 2019.
Breaking through the technology limitation, our self-developed ITS control system enables Comsight to rank in one of few Chinese NTCIP-compliant LED display manufacturers, and helps our customers gain a huge competitive advantage in ITS market.
The mass production of VMS/DMS/VSLS LED displays has set a milestone of the strategic layout of the company. With high reputation for superior quality, honest service, and responsibility for over 20 years, Comsight will continue to provide the most cost-effective and quality-assured transportation LED displays to the market.
Why Comsight DMS (Dynamic Message Sign)/VMS (Variable Message Sign), VSLS (Variable Speed Limit Sign)?
Features and Benefits
- Superior quality with industrial grade components & rugged design to withstand the most severe conditions
- Non-linear auto dimming control and manual brightness control with priority for extreme weather like heavy fog and dust storm
- Back-up (N+1 standby) power supply provides constant uptime and monitoring
- Back-up and independent power supply for the key control boards to maximize the reliability
- Full monitoring capability: complete diagnostics including real-time pixel, door status, power supplies, fans, filter mesh dedusting, and inside/outside conditions monitoring.
- SMS warning to notice the content updating, error, or abnormal status for simple maintenance and control
- Considerable heat dissipation with double-layer structure, high-efficiency & thermostable power supplies, forced-air ventilation system for installation longevity
- NTCIP complaint with independently self-developed integrated system including both hardware and software, flexible functions and solutions are available easily